NY Tech Valley Chapter of IFMA will post jobs here when they become available. UPDATED 4/23/2017
If you know of anyone who would be an ideal candidate for these jobs, please have them go to each company’s Website to view each of the job descriptions and potentially apply for the job that best suits their qualifications.
Please read below for a number of opportunities and notices. Please click on the position title to apply online.
KeyCorp’s roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies with assets of approximately $101 billion as of June 30, 2016. The acquisition of First Niagara Financial Group, which became effective on August 1, 2016, is expected to add assets of approximately $40 billion, based on June 30, 2016 balances. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals and small and mid-sized businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association and First Niagara Bank, National Association, through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
KeyBank has administrative services in place that help support the business. These include: Finance, Human Resources, Legal, and Marketing. KeyBank’s Corporate Center supports strategic initiatives through multiple teams which provide distinctly different, yet interrelated, disciplines for the KeyBank Leadership team and its business groups. The Corporate Center protects and enhances Key’s brand through thoughtful and deliberate messaging and responsible banking. Our proactive approach and significant expertise engage both internal and external constituents – employees, clients, shareholders, investors, regulators, legislators, community advocates – by adding value, positively influencing their perceptions, and instilling a sense of confidence in Key.
GENERAL SUMMARY AND PURPOSE:
- Responsible for all aspects of facility, asset and relationship management for a portfolio of properties.
- Ensuring operations, maintenance and vendor management standards are met in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Direct accountability for overall property operations, cosmetic appearance (internal and external), technical oversight and fiscal management by driving the decision making process.
- Establish a strategic forecast for operating and capital improvement budgets for each property within the portfolio.
- Oversee third-party service providers responsible for preventive maintenance and reactive work order completion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Responsibilities will include):
- Management of all property operations, performance and service delivery;
- Leadership of third-party service providers to ensure all preventive and corrective maintenance is performed in an effective and efficient manner;
- Development of an annual capital improvement budget to maintain the value and appearance of each property;
- Development and management of an annual operating expense budget for each property;
- Updates all RES database systems in a timely manner;
- Development of short- and long-term strategies to minimize deferred maintenance;
- Development, implementation and management of quality programs that support sustainability and continuous improvement in the management and operations of all properties;
- Management and execution of assigned capital improvement projects within a portfolio of properties;
- Management of established company benchmarks including, but not limited to: cost/square foot, customer satisfaction, utility consumption, business interruption;
- Management of Line of Business relationships to understand and provide solutions for business needs;
- Management of internal and external strategic partner relationships;
- Drive strategic sustainability culture; Additional job duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in Business, Facilities Management, Real Estate Management or related field.
- Advanced Degree and/or Professional Designation (RPA, FMA, CPM, CFM) preferred
- 4-6 years experience in Real Estate/Facilities Management; preferably with a financial services and/or retail organization
- 2-4 years experience in the areas of: Vendor Management Relationship Management Budget Management
- Strong business, organizational and management skills with an emphasis on relationship management F
- Functional and technical skills
- Excellent (written and oral) communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused, action oriented, results driven
- Problem solving and analytical reasoning skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while affording top priority to business critical issues
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of facility inspections including, but not limited to: Basements Roofs Building Exteriors
OCCASSIONAL OVERNIGHT TRAVEL and LOCAL TRAVEL
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.