In honor of Business Continuity Awareness Month, we invite you to join us for a classic corporate continental breakfast at 677 Prime at9:00 AM, September 29th, 2016 as we discuss the importance of Business Continuity Planning and the safeguards that an organization can place to avoid business interrupts as a result of a disaster related to fire, water, mold, biohazards or unfavorable climate conditions.
In coordination with TAG Solutions and Tech Valley Business Continuity; both providing excellent nationwide service we offer you the expertise of a consortium of the area’s finest in Network Security, IT Data Backup & Storage, Telecommunications, Disaster Restoration & Business Continuity Plan Writing/ Implementation. Allow us to host you for an interactive workshop that will cover:
- Insurance Coverage Considerations to Reduce Organizational Risk
- Data Backup, Storage and Recovery Strategies
- Prevention, Control & Mitigation of the Effects of Fire, Water, BioHazards & Climate Conditions
- Critical Communications to Minimize Interruptions
- Considerations for Recovering Post-Disaster Business Operations
Parking will be available without charge to our guests in the Quackenbush Parking Garage located at 677 Broadway in Albany.
Registration is limited, so REGISTER TODAY.
We look forward to seeing you in September. For more information, please feel free to contact us anytime at your convenience at
Your Friends at MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration, TAG Solutions & Tech Valley Business Continuity LLC
See PDF Brochure here.